So, I’d like to get a little feedback from y’all about digital layered templates. I’ll ask a few questions, and if you leave a comment with a few answers, I’ll enter you in another drawing for $10 of pcpurse to purchase some awesome digital products from pcLayers.com (including 7gypsies, Tinkering Ink, and Karen Foster designs…all exclusive to pcLayers!) So…here goes:
1. Do you know what a digital layered template is?
2. Do you know how to use one?
3. Which would you mostly use: 12×12, 8×8, or 8.5×11 templates?
4. Which would you mostly use: multi-photo, or single photo templates?
5. Which would you mostly use: single page, or double page templates?
6. Have you ever had a digital album printed online by a service like shutterfly?
Thanks so much for your time and comments. I really appreciate it! Have a great week, and I’ll be back later with a family update for July.