We’ve had some freezing cold weather (down to teens at night) but the last few days have been beautiful!! Life is busy but good. Here’s the lowdown on the past month:
1. Has worked on some article reviews, experiments, and data analysis; can’t decide whether to resubmit his grant or not.
2. Spent a good part of last Saturday replacing some crumbled brick grout in our front porch stairs.
3. Replaced the catalytic converter in his car and hopes that solves the problems it’s had for good.
1. Had a wonderful trip to Anaheim, CA for the Craft and Hobby Association Convention and Trade Show; stayed with my parents, visited with old friends, and made some new ones; had a productive and informative trip.
2. cough cough…Turned 35…cough cough
3. Gets to teach the 6 year old class at church now instead of doing the children’s music; so exciting!
1. Stayed home from school with a fever.
2. Loves reading the Artemis Fowl series right now.
3. Lost a tooth and the tooth fairy forgot…for 5 days…she was in Anaheim.
4. Has lost computer privileges a few times for poor use of time.
1. Broke his front tooth off straight across the middle. (See photo below.)
2. Got said tooth fixed.
3. Broke said tooth again the very next day! Got said tooth fixed again…so far so good.
4. Has lost 3 molars and finds eating a bit challenging right now.
5. Attended Merit Badge Day with James and the other scouts.
1. Is preparing to sing a solo in her school talent show.
2. Wrote a secret admirer note to a boy in her class (please no!!!)
3. Decorated valentine hearts and taped them on the wall next to everyone’s beds.
4. Went ice skating with a bunch of girls from church.
1. Has scarlet fever (high fever, sore throat, sick tummy, and body rash).
2. Is reading Junie B. Jones.
3. Is very excited about Valentine’s Day; she has a countdown going.