A new month, a new year, and a new decade! I wonder how often you can say that? Happy New Year to you. And to get the year off to a creative start, check out the new gallery at write.click.scrapbook. This month’s theme is all about favorites. Favorite pages, favorite scrapbooking products, favorite people, favorite photos, and many other favorites. Speaking of favorites, I can honestly say that being a part of the write.click.scrapbook. inspiration collective over the last year has been one of my favorite scrappy experiences ever! I feel truly blessed to be associated with such talented, caring, and creative ladies.
And to celebrate favorites, here are my top 5 favorite things from 2009:
1. The birth of my sweet baby Faith
2. My twin sons turning 12 and getting the priesthood (in our church worthy 12 year old boys can be ordained as deacons)
3. Traveling so much with my family (Disneyworld, Utah, Washington D.C.)
4. Derek getting the 5 year transitional grant he’s been working so hard to get for several years
5. Visiting with almost all of our extended family at least once
What are your favorites from 2009?
2 thoughts on “It’s January!!”
My favorites are moving into a house finally.
Getting the Mac daddy of all vans..
Family, Friends, Learning, Life, Faith. Happy New Year Aly and Family!