Since the Craft and Hobby Association trade show is happening this week in Chicago, I thought I would share with you five of my favorite sneak peeks I’ve seen over the last couple of weeks. Here we go:
1. Soup Staples II, Jillibean Soup (chevron in every color of the rainbow?? be still my heart!)
2. Ready, Set, Go by Amy Tangerine for American Crafts (love the colors and the fall-inspired feel)
3. Persnickety, Lily Bee Design (these colors are fabulous!)
4. AdvantEdge Punch System, Fiskars (Creative Memories has something similar, but it doesn’t cut borders this wide)
5. And last but not least, check out these Washi Adhesive Sheets from We R Memory Keepers. You can cut out, punch, or die cut these babies. Brilliant!
And here’s a little inspiration for the many ways you can use these washi sheets:
On this layout I punched the washi sheets with my Lucky 8 punch, I used my Crop-D-Dile III dies to die cut it, I cut it with my Cricut machine, I used the sheets with punches, and I used my Corner Chomper. (By the way, this new WRMK collection, Antique Chic, ships September 1st.)
Washi Sheets ship next month–get them while they’re hot!!
2 thoughts on “top 5 CHA picks”
Aly, loved your picks everyone of them, specially the chevron papers! thanks for sharing! where do you plan to purchase some of these?
thanks, janette. most of these will show up at my local scrapbook store, and if they aren't there, i order them from scrapbook.com or twopeasinabucket (if there's a good shipping deal). the We R stuff i get as a design team member for my assignments.