I wanted share a fun St. Patrick’s Day layout with you. An important part of our family celebration each year on St. Patty’s Day is food. We love to color our milk green, cook green eggs and ham, and make Irish stew and soda bread for dinner.
This photo is from 2012 when my sweet daughter decided to get up early and make green chocolate chip pancakes for everyone for breakfast. That was a great start to a fun day!
To add a little dimension to my layout I adhered some of the sticker accents with foam squares, and I folded the corners on some paper strips. I also used one of my favorite go-to designs—patterned paper strips. Paper strips are a quick and easy way to mix different patterns and create a cool background.
With St. Patrick’s Day coming up I thought I would share some ideas for photos you can take on that fun day:
- Photograph your meals and other family traditions
- Capture your family/friends who are wearing green
- Go on a photo scavenger hunt for green things around your home/neighborhood
- Take photos of your local St. Patrick’s Day parade/celebration
- Make some fun leprechaun props and photograph your party guests
For full supplies visit the Echo Park Paper Co blog HERE.