I love to browse the internet for inspiration. My favorite places for crafty browsing are Pinterest (of course) and some crafty blogs. I turn to those sites when I need a little crafty mojo or when I’m waiting in line at Costco. =)
Here are five trends that I’ve recently found in abundance online, and that I’m loving right now.
1. Confetti–love it. Perfect for celebrations, holidays, and girls.
2. Insta-frames–perfect for photos, embellishments, cards. Can’t get enough of them!
3. Project Life/journaling cards–these little guys are so useful! They make great mini albums, perfect sentiments for cards, and awesome layers and titles on layouts. A must-have for any crafter’s stash.
And finally, here are a few things that inspire me for this holiday season:
4. Kraft, white, and gold–I love that tone-on-tone look of gold with kraft and the unexpected sparkle that differentiates the two. The crisp white reminds me of snow. Yum!
5. Non-traditional holiday colors paired with…you guessed it. Gold!
How about you? What are your favorite trends? Where do you do to find your inspiration? Share your favorite sources in the comments section below.