Here are a few more time-saving tips and tricks you can pick up from this mini album:
- Coordinating dies make great custom embellishments—you can choose the color and pattern to fit with your page design
- Popping up some elements on your album pages with foam squares helps to add dimension and interest without adding too much bulk
- Use something to unify each page of your two page spreads (ie, same background paper, same embellishments, same border, same color elements, etc)
- Ephemera is great for layering behind photos or journaling tags
- Alter journaling cards, ephemera, and stickers to fit your needs (trim a bit off, add embellishments, color with permanent markers, etc)
- Use embossing folders on background paper, die cuts, or ephemera for increased texture and dimension
Mini albums are a great option when you have multiple photos from the same day, event, or occasion but you don’t want to create a full 12×12 album. And they’re super easy to make when you use time-saving tips like the ones I shared today.
To view the full post with a complete supply list, visit the Echo Park Paper Co blog HERE.
Creative cheers, and happy almost summer!