Happy Monday everyone! I hope my U.S. (ETA: and Canadian) friends are enjoying the Labor Day holiday. If you’ve got some free time on your hands today, hop on over to Big Picture Classes to check out the latest scrapbooking class in my quarterly Smash Your Stash series all about using up the embellishments in your craft stash.
Adding new supplies to your stash is exciting! But using everything you have can be tough. In the Smash Your Stash | Embellishments class, I’ll show you how to put your stash to good use!
Each class in this yearlong series provides three separate challenges that focus on using a specific supply. In this third class, you’ll learn some creative ways to use your embellishments to jazz up your scrapbook layouts.
Here’s what we’ll do:
- Create three beautiful layouts that include tons of embellishments from your stash
- Learn how to include embellishments on your layouts in fun and unexpected ways
- Alter your embellishments to fit your needs
- Get tips for using up your embellishment stash
- Enjoy several ideas for dressing up your embellishments
If you’ve got a healthy stash of embellishments that you’d like to get out and onto some beautiful layouts, then this is the class for you! CLICK HERE to learn more about the class, and CLICK HERE to learn more about the awesome value of a membership at Big Picture Classes.
I hope you’ll join me.
You can find all of the classes in the Smash Your Stash series on the Big Picture Classes website HERE.